Heat-resistant glass, high borosilicate glass, is a type of glass with the main glass-rorming constituents silica and boron trioxide. High borosilicate glass is known for having very low coefficient of thermal expansion(3.7×10-6℃ at 20℃), making it resistant to 110-120℃ thermal shock, more so than any other common glass. Such glass is less subject to thermal stress. High borosilicate glass usually used for kitchen bakeware, laboratory glassware and high-temperature industry glassware. Our products are made of brorosilicate. As it is very tough and pyrex glass dishes can be safely used in microwave,oven,freezer and dishwasher.
Carton packing/color box/ customized
Different size of bakeware has the same thickness. It looks beautiful and practical.
1. Glass plate with different shapes, sizes and volumes.Customer designs are welcomed.
2. We have abundant professional production experience.
3. Reasonable Price, Excellent Quality & Attentive Service.
4. We have passed SGS and some other tests.
5. We offer not just excellent products, but also service and market solutions.
1.Can I get free samples?
YES. We would like to send samples for your reference with freight collect.
2.Do you accept customized order ?
YES. We can arrange opening the mould according to customers' requirement.
3. What is the normal lead time ?
(1). For stock products, we will send goods to you within one week after we receive your payment.
(2). For regular products, the delivery time is within 45 work days after we receive your payment.
(3). For customized products , we could open the mould if needed.